Saturday 19 February 2011

LFW!!! DAY 1


So today I got to go to LFW, woohooo!!! As i work for IDOL magazine www.idolmag.co.uk, I got a press pass and some tickets for some shows, Felder Felder and Ones to watch (Tze Goh, Kirsty Ward, Sara Bro-Jorgensen and Anja MlakarI also had a ticket for Ashley Isham, but didnt make it to the show as i had to go to the ones to watch after party.

Great shows, loved it!! I did take some pics but they didn't come out very well on my camera as i wasnt front row :(, so ive had to grab the pics from Vogue and  Style.com.






FELDER FELDER

Loved this, the blue and black mix with studs and hair cuffs was amazing, and loving the dark green lip. Hint of metallics, made the collection that extra bit special and the mongolian fur skirts are to die for!









Kirsty Ward

Loved the desert Egptian feel to this collection mixed with the sheer see through materials, was a really refreshing collection, very original.















Sars Bro-Jorgensen

This was such a cool collection, very punk like, the prints, the zips, the rips and the patent leather  mixed with  the sheer material! I loved it.








Loved the nudes mixed with a hint of colour and all the cut outs made something quite simple really quirky and fun!! Really cute collection.






Tze Goh

Amazing collection, ultra minimalism, you can see the quality of these clothes a mile away. They are constructed perfectly, it was beautiful.







Exhibition




The Vauxhall exhibition had some really cool designers (other than the ones i've just mentioned), Anna Lee really stood out to me though, and the shoes, I need them in my life!











PPQ


Unfortunately I didn't get tickets for PPQ, but I loved it, I always find it hit and miss with PPQ but this year was defo a hit!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Lace And Ladders