Tuesday 1 February 2011

As Spring approaches

Browsing through the current issue of Harpers Bazaar, I came across some pieces from the New York spring 2011 collection:

 I feel like they're really going back to the seventies with the cut on these flares but also appreciating the current times with the design.

Rodarte.   When described, this look has been linked with the Brady Bunch, I totally agree and think it's so cute.

Emilio De Morena.  Im really not a lover of the colour blue, however I am in all favour of this canvas (lol).. The combination of materials and tie dye, the ruffles, the shape. Its confused but yet so together.

Reminiscent of my all time favourite era in fashion, the sixties with a vibe of the nineties .  I love the boldness that the simple colours of black and white have created, whilst the over all look still maintains a laid back demeanour.

Thakoon Panichgul.   I thought this possessed innocence without boredom. Also it reminded me of the fantasy theme we are going for in our next shoot, on a more casual day to day wear approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Lace And Ladders