Sunday 3 April 2011

Loves .. Kiki Kang

I came across Kiki Kang a year ago, whilst flicking through Dazed and Confused  magazine, she was featured for a shoot which in particular I cannot remember.  However I noted her name down for no reason really, just out of interest and I really liked what I saw, further to my sketchy note I decided to finally look her up and find out more about her.  Born and raised in China, Kiki begun modelling after she graduated high school, she has featured on the cover of Chinese Vogue, Harpers Bazzar Singapore,  was the face of Topshop back in 2010 and also has been promoted by Elite models Barcelona. Surely there is much more I do not know, but the point is anyway... I think she is an amazing model.







1 comment:

  1. Hey there, thanks for the request on IFB! She's really naturally beautiful, very unique face, beautiful lips which carry lipstick really well! Love the lipstick in the second pic! Really love your blog, I'm following :)

    Cheers from Paris!
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Lace And Ladders